Returns, change of mind
We want you to be jumping for joy when you receive your purchase but if for any reason this is not the case, you can return any unused product in its original packaging back to us for a refund (subject to the terms and conditions below).
To return a product simply send us an email to email@example.com or call 020 8191 1983 within 14 days of receiving your delivery, letting us know the item you wish to return along with the order number. You will then have a further 14 days to send us the item(s).
Please ensure all items are packaged sufficiently and securely to withstand delivery. We recommend that you use a recorded and insured delivery and keep the receipt as we will not be able to accept liability for goods damaged or lost in transit. Please note that you will be responsible for paying the shipping costs for returning your item.
Faulty, damaged or incorrect goods
We make every effort to ensure that you receive your goods in tip-top condition. In the unlikely event that your order arrived damaged, faulty or not as described, please accept our sincere apologies and email us your order number and a photo of the damaged/faulty/incorrect item to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please get in touch within 48 hours of receiving your order as we are unable to replace or refund any items reported damaged after this time. We will then contact you as soon as possible to resolve the issue at no extra cost to you.
Please do not throw away or attempt to fix any damaged/faulty items as we will not be able to issue a refund or send out a replacement.
Terms and conditions
- We aim to refund your order as soon as possible but please note that this can take up to 5 days from the date we receive your delivery.
- Refunds will be made to your original method of payment.
- Personalised, bespoke, custom-made and some of our made-to-order products are non-returnable and non-refundable unless faulty or damaged. Please see the product page for accurate return information for each item.
- Gift vouchers and E-Vouchers are non-refundable.
- All refunds will be made in UK Sterling.
- We cannot be responsible for interest charges made by your credit or debit card company whilst waiting for returns to be refunded to your card.
- We are unable to cover any customs, local taxes or import duties/VAT when you return an item to us.
- Refunds may be reduced for any diminished value in the goods resulting from your excessive handling of them (e.g. no more than would be permitted in a shop).
- Unfortunately, we currently don't offer exchanges.
Our Returns & Refund policy does not affect your statutory rights.
Have any questions? Please don't hesitate to contact us.